The Personal XLNS-Score was developed and designed by Claudia Tan to serve as a GPS, support, inspiration and motivation tool for ambitious people striving towards Personal Growth.
It identifies hidden blocks and unemployed human potentials, and helps find the shortcut to Personal Excellence. For most people personal development is a worthwhile life incentive that brings along personal, social and economic lead, e.g. respect, appreciation, wellbeing, prosperity, self confidence or life balance.
Next you can find out, where you are currently at in terms of personal development, what are the things, that you are already doing great and which specific pivotal course corrections can make your life easier, more enjoyable, enriching. So find out, what's in it for YOU.
Before you start:
- Make sure you remove all sources of distraction for the next 20-30 minutes, so you can focus on the test.
- The questions are designed to be answered SPONTANOUSLY. So just follow your instinct.
- Every question regards your PRESENT SITUATION only (not your past/future nor the should/shouldn't).
- You can pick only ONE ANSWER to each question.
- To find the appropriate answer think from the perspective "applies/doesn't apply to me".
Please enter your name and the email adress you wish to receive the results of this quiz at.
Your email address: